Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Have you met the Reigles?



If you have never met the Reigle family you definitely should. They are so awesome! I've known the Reigles for quite a while now. Jared and I were both in the play "Anne of Green Gables" together about 6 or 7 years ago. That was my absolute favorite play I've ever done. I wonder if I can find some pictures of it to post.... Anyway, last week we got to shoot Jared's senior pictures. We shot them about an hour and a half before sunset and the lighting was great. Since the whole family came we took some really fun family shots too. Some of the family pictures were taken with everyone sitting on the end of a dock. Emma(Jared's sister) and Patty(Jared's mom) had their feet in the water and were pretty much positive an alligator was going to eat their feet! The funny (or not so funny) thing is that Sam and I went back there several days later and we say an alligator in that same lake. It was only four feet long, but wherever there's a baby there is surely a momma (and daddy!) close by.

As always we had a great time spending time with the Reigles. They are all so kind and helpful. There have been many times when one of the Reigles has come to our rescue. Thank you Reigles for always treating others the way Christ would have you and for trusting us with your family memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home