Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Favorite Things

I started thinking today about how fun it was to pick out everything for our wedding; the dress, the flowers, the cake, the bridesmaids dresses.... I also remember how overwhelming it was. As a way to give brides a little help and maybe a few ideas (and also relive my wedding planning days) I have decided to start posting my "favorite things" from the wedding world each week. Let me know if any of these ideas help or if you found any cool websites, ideas, or products that are blog worthy. Here is today's favorite.

Favorite Bridesmaids dress:


This dress is simple and girly. It comes a bunch of different colors and 3 different lengths! Personally I like the black and navy blue. It is made by Watters(http://www.watters.com/product.php?coll=wtoo&showid=4). On their website you can see what the dress would like in several different colors. The only thing that bothers me about the picture of the dress is that the model is laying down and you can't see how the dress lays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home