Monday, November 06, 2006

That's Amore

Here it is. Robyn and Anthony's hilight video! I used the song that Robyn and Anthony were announced into the reception with. It was the perfect song to celebrate the Italian heritage and start the evening with. Even after they were introduced they let the whole song play so that everyone could sing along! Its funny how we (I) always connotate the song with pizza when there are so many other lyrics that are not about pizza...??? It must have been used at some time for an italian restaurant commercial. Now I will think of Robyn and Anthony everytime I hear it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this video. Great song, beautiful bride, handsom hubby, and PERFECT editting!!!

11/15/2006 08:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im not gunna lie... that was pretty darn amazing! I think its one of my favorites! I didnt think the wedding could be even more fun and beautiful than it was, but you made it somehow look even more fun and beautiful! I love it.
-G

11/29/2006 04:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home